Myth Four: Only unskilled and semi-skilled staff are outsourced
• Start-up organisations and small to medium enterprises often think that outsourcing is only aimed at larger organisations who outsource their unskilled such as farm labourers, grocery clerks, hotel maids, or general cleaners for instance) or semi-skilled workers such as truck drivers, security guards and retail salespeople.
Truth: Fill the expert labour gap
• Outsourcing can be as effective for organisations looking for unskilled or semi-skilled personnel as it is for those looking for people with more specialised skills such as engineers, marketers and accountants, specifically where there is a shortage of expert skills in a particular field.
• Good outsourcing companies such as Innovative Staffing Solutions make sure they recruit the best talent in their respective fields to ensure their clients are happy because satisfied clients mean repeat or increased business. We also have stringent processes in place to check the credentials of all our staff and provide mentorship and training programmes to ensure staff are business-ready and updated on the latest industry trends.
Myth Five: Outsourcing is a long, tedious and legal process
Companies are often under the impression that outsourcing is a lengthy process and that it involves months or years of union negotiations to outsource its labour force.
Truth: Outsourcing can be done within days
• The process of outsourcing staff is a relatively simple one. Contractually, Innovative Staffing Solutions would employ your staff members on a permanent basis and outsource their function back to your company. Should your contract with Innovative Staffing Solutions expire for whatever reason, the employees would remain with us and would simply be moved onto another contract. This means if your company ever finds itself in financial trouble, you would not have to worry about laying-off staff or taking on the added HR related responsibilities.
• Innovative Staffing Solutions has great relationships with organised labour and unions because we treat our staff so well. They understand that through outsourcing, their members have job stability and more of than not, improved working conditions, and better benefits than what they previously had.