Reader Question:

i am split up using my kid’s dad for a few years, nowadays they are seeing another person. We made an error in those days. How can I get him back?


Dr. Wendy Walsh’s response:

you simply can’t “get” him back. You’ll merely show him you are a respectable, loyal and warm mom to his child. And you may tell him your feelings about him – with really love, guilt and brutal honesty.

What he really does with that info is as much as him. You might not get his center however you will get their esteem, in addition to biggest winner will be the youngster who you really are both now linked with permanently.

No guidance or therapy guidance: the website does not supply psychotherapy guidance. This site is intended just for usage by customers looking for common info of interest regarding problems men and women may face as individuals plus in interactions and associated subjects. Content isn’t meant to change or act as replacement for professional consultation or service. Contained findings and viewpoints should not be misconstrued as particular counseling information.